Hard Working Traditional Values With A Dash of Fun

Hard Working Traditional Values With A Dash of Fun

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fiddlin' - I Am A Homeschool Dad



I am a Homeschool Dad
Sing to the tune of Gilbert and Sullivan's I Am The Pirate King from The Pirates of Penzance


DAD
Oh, better far to live and die
Under the homeschool flag I fly,
And play a sanctimonious part,
With a homeschool head and a homeschool heart.

Away from the public schools go we,
Where liberals all are formed-to-be;
And I’ll be true to this song my lads,
And live and diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie a Homeschool Dad.

Foooooooor I am a Homeschool Dad!
And it is, it is a glorious fad
To be a Homeschool Dad!

For I am a Homeschool Dad!

KID CHORUS
You are!
Hurrah for our Homeschool Dad!

DAD
And it is, it is a glorious fad
To be a Homeschool Dad.

KID CHORUS
It is!
Hurrah for our Homeschool Dad!

DAD and KID CHORUS
Hurrah for the/our Homeschoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Dad!

KID CHORUS
He is our Homeschool Dad!
He is!
Hurrah for the Homeschool Dad!
And it is, it is a glorious fad
To be a Homeschool Dad!
It is!
Hurrah for the Homeschool Dad!
Hurrah for the Homeschool Dad!

DAD
When I sally forth to start my day
I help my wife in a bossy way.
I read a few more books, it’s true,
Than a sports-bred husband ought to do;

But many dad with a right wing view,
If he wants the same for home and crew,
Must manage somehow to get through
More homeschool work than ever I do,

Foooooooooor I am a Homeschool Dad!
And it is, it is a glorious fad
To be a Homeschool Dad!

For I am a Homeschool Dad!

KID CHORUS
You are!
Hurrah for the Homeschool Dad!

DAD
And it is, it is a glorious fad
To be a Homeschool Dad.

KID CHORUS
It is!
Hurrah for our Homeschool Dad!

DAD and KID CHORUS
Hurrah for the/our Homeschooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment