Progressives are big supporters of warning labels to keep us from making mistakes. Sometimes these warning labels are just plain stupid. For example:
"WARNING - Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
"Do not use while sleeping."
"Do Not Swallow."
I think we need to create warning labels for progressives themselves so voters know what to expect, such as:
- Warning - will cause crushing debt.
- Warning - harmful to unborn children, may contribute to death.
- Warning - may engage in inappropriate behavior and expect to remain in office.
- Warning - will spend your money, your children's money, and your future grandchildren's money. Don't expect to ever see any of it back.
- Warning - harmful to families by promoting programs that encourage divorce, promiscuity, single parenthood, and poverty. Especially harmful to minority families.
What labels for progressives would you like to see?
If you liked this post, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.
If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.