Hard Working Traditional Values With A Dash of Fun

Hard Working Traditional Values With A Dash of Fun

Friday, July 25, 2014

Fiddlin' - Hamas Scum


Hamas Scum

(sung to the tune of Big Boss Man, recorded by Jimmy Reed, Elvis Presley, The Grateful Dead, and even Bill Cosby)

As sung by Israel soldiers:

Hamas scum, can't you hear me when I call?
Hamas scum, can't you hear me when I call?
Can't you hear me when I call?
Well you ain't so big, you know you're evil that's all,
All right
Well you got me mad Hamas scum
Missles round the clock
You hiddin’ behind your daughters
And your rockets they don’t stop
Hamas scum, now can't you hear me when I call?
All right
I said you ain't so big, you know you're evil that's all


Hamas scum, you’re gonna hear me when I call.
All right
You know you ain't so big, I said you're evil that's all,
All right
I'm gonna get you Hamas scum
Israel’s gonna end this fight
I fight hard in the day time
Bury you at night
Hamas scum, can't you hear me when I call? Can't you hear me when I call?
I said you ain't so big, you're evil that's all


I'm gonna get you Hamas man
Israel’s gonna end this fight
I fight hard in the evenin'
Bury you at night
Hamas scum, Hamas scum, can't you hear me when I call?
I said you ain't so big, you're evil that's all
All right, Hamas scum
It's all right


For an index of all Fiddling Ant parody songs, click here.


If you liked this post and and what others to read it, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.

If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment