Hard Working Traditional Values With A Dash of Fun

Hard Working Traditional Values With A Dash of Fun

Friday, July 11, 2014

Fiddling Ant Vacation


The Fiddling Ant is on vacation.

Here are some of my favorite posts that you may have missed.

Ever wonder what a phone conversation with your 100 year old future self would be like? Read I Phoned My 100 Year Old Future Self.

Tired of seeing guys walk around with their underwear showing? Sing along to The Briefs of Laredo.


Did you know that America's involvement in World War I made Hitler rise to power possible? See How America Created Hitler.

I highly recommend this book - How Mohammad Became a Christian.

I think this one is worth sharing . . . The Real Climate Change - Not What You Think.



If you liked this post and what to encourage more young readers, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.

If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment