Hard Working Traditional Values With A Dash of Fun

Hard Working Traditional Values With A Dash of Fun

Friday, May 1, 2015

Fiddlin' - Hillary Sings Her Champion Song ;)


Hillary Clinton keeps telling people, "I want to be your champion," so let's have her sing it in a song . . .

I Am Your Champion
Sing to the tune of We are the Champions by Queen.

I've paid my dues,
Now it’s my time.
I've dumped my server,
But committed no crime.
And bad mistakes ‒
I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face,
But I've come through.

(BILL: And yet she just goes on and on, and on, and on)

I’ll be your champion, my friends,
And I'll keep obfuscating 'til the end.
I am your champion.
You are just chumps, friends.
I’ll help you losers,
'Cause I am the champion,
Of the world.

I've taken big fees,
And big foreign hauls,
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it,
I thank you all.

But it's been no bed of roses,
No pleasure cruise.
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race,
And I ain't gonna lose.

(BILL: And yet she just goes on and on, and on, and on)

I’ll be your champion, my friends,
And I'll keep obfuscating 'til the end.
I am your champion.
You are just chumps, friends.
I’ll help you losers,
'Cause I am the champion,
Of the world.

I’ll be your champion, my friends,
And I'll keep campaigning 'til the end.
I am your champion.
You are just chumps, friends.
I’ll help you losers,
'Cause I am the champion.


For an index of all Fiddling Ant parody songs, click here.

If you liked this post and what to encourage other readers, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.

If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment